Superbly designed for the beginner, this fully automatic, simple to use SEE16A incubator from Maino will give consistent results for years. A step up from the SEE16M, the SEE16A is Fully Automatic.
With it's solid plexiglas walls, it offers wonderful 360 vision - perfect for keeping an eye on the developing chicks.
- Construction: Solid Plexiglas Walls, edged with Aluminum for extra strength, Sheet Metal Lid and base, making a very strong small incubator.
- UK Plug, 240 Volt Supply
- Forced Air, for even air distribution throughout the incubator
- State of the art control of temperature using dedicated onboard digital electronic card
- Simple accurate reading of internal temperature using a mercury thermometer.
- Automatic Egg Turn, a quality servo motor continually moves the egg turning tray, completing 1 complete moving sequence every 4 hours. The Turning Tray is adjustable to hold quail, bantam, hen, or goose eggs! Different eggs can be set at the same time!
- Top quality components, for best possible hatches.
- Easy to clean, Top is removable for easy access.
- 2 yr Guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Longevity - User replaceable components without a need to return to the servicing department. Spares available in the UK.
- CE approved certification. Meets EU Quality standards, in electrical safety and component quality.
- Manufacturer: Maino
- Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty, CE Approved Certification
- Capacity: 16 Hens Eggs or equivalent
- Dimensions: H18 x W26 x D26cm (approx.)
- Power Consumption: 45W, typical, 300W MAX
- Electrical Supply: 220/240v 50Hz
- Weight: 3.85kg
- Material: Plexiglas edged with Aluminium
- Made in: Italy
We attempt to ship all confirmed orders placed before 1pm on the same day, Monday to Friday (excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Full details of our Delivery Policy can be found at the bottom of every page.
For information concerning our Returns Policy, please click here.